Thursday, March 31, 2011

Taco Soup

This is a perfect meal for the rainy, cold day we are having!  My whole family loves it and best of all it is easy and ready fast if you need it to be. I usually combine several recipes, because I never have all the ingredients of one recipe.  My husband actually likes it better when I make something up:)

1 lb Ground hamburger, browned
15 oz can Pinto Beans, drained
15 oz can Light Kidney Beans, drained
15 oz can Corn, drained
14 oz can Diced Tomatoes, drained
10 oz can of Tomato soup or you can use Tomato sauce
1 pkg Taco seasoning

Ground your hamburger and drain the grease.  Combine all other ingredients in slow cooker.  Once hamburger is browned add it to the slow cooker.  Cook on low 4-5 hours.

We eat ours with sour cream, tortilla or corn chips, flour tortillas (the kids like to eat is like burritos), and cheese.  I have some avocados that I have going to serve with it tonight.  Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment