Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Chicken Curry

I haven't done any major crockpot meals in a while and the ones I have been doing were the same old ones.  Well I am getting back into now with school getting ready to start back and other activities going on.  Here is one that was my favorite as a kid, but my mom would make it in the oven.  Last night I decided to make it in the crockpot instead!  It turned out just as yummy!

Chicken Currry

16 oz sour cream
2 cans cream of chicken soup
3 1/2 TBS of Curry powder
1 onion, diced
1 apple, peeled and diced
2-4 lbs of chicken

Place chicken in bottom of crockpot.  Mix all other ingredients together and then pour over top.  Cook on Low 6-8 hours.  Serve over rice.

*If you would like a smaller amount, just cut all the ingredients in Half.  I have 3 boys, so I have to make a large amount!

No comments:

Post a Comment